Now that you’ve signed up for Paragon and received your build, you’re probably wondering what’s next.
This article explains 8 simple steps to know everything you need to know to get up and running with Paragon.
Some helpful articles
Before you start setting things up, we suggest that you read this list of documents. By understanding the basic concepts that we used to build Paragon, your setup process will be easier and more enjoyable:
- What are attributes and attribute values?
- What are associations?
- What are rules?
- How the home screen works
- How do transaction screens work?
This is your to-do list. Once it is complete, you’ll be set up and ready to use Paragon. If you encounter any issues along the way, you can reach out to us by emailing your question to [email protected]
- Login to Paragon
- If you want to change the password you got in your Paragon welcome email, go for it!
- Set up your company information
- Set up attributes – This is where you decide what fields of information you want on your products, orders, customers and every other module in Paragon. It’s completely up to you what each field is called! Make sure you plan this process adequately as you will need specific attributes when uploading data.
- Set up your reference screens & transaction screens – This step tells you how to take your fields of information created in attribute setup and add them to the corresponding screens.
- Set up accounting parameters
- Set up locations (only if you have more than one location, or if you want to divide your warehouse into different areas, phases, etc.)
- Enter your data
- Create users
Now you’re all set, so log in and get started!